This recipe makes one mug of scrumptious, soft and gooey brownie. The recipe is simple to follow and gives guaranteed results each time! 🙂
3 table spoons of all purpose Flour
3 table spoons of White sugar/ 4 of Demerara Sugar
2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
A pinch of Salt
3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
A splash of Vanilla Extract
3 tablespoons of chocolate chips [If you do not have this you can substitute it with a tablespoon of butter along with two tablespoons of cocoa powder well whisked up]
1/2 a teaspoon of coffee powder- optional
Way to prepare:
- Start of by mixing together the dry ingredients. Whisk them together thoroughly and make sure that there are no lumps of flour. No one likes a lumpy brownie!
- Make a well like indentation into the dry ingredients and add together the wet ingredients consisting of: milk, oil and the vanilla extract.
- You may add in coffee granules to give it a rocky texture or use a coffee concoction instead.
- Whisk thoroughly in one direction only. This will prevent from any air bubbles forming in the mixture.
- Add in the mixture in a cup or mug of your choice. Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds precisely.
- Put in a fork and pull out to make sure the mixture is well cooked and comes out clean.
- Leave the brownies on the stand for a few minutes, let to cool and then enjoy! 🙂
I hope you guys try this recipe out and send me pictures of what you’ve put together! 🙂