Pancakes make a great breakfast and here I’ve decided to tell you the five ways I love topping my pancakes. There is a large variety and each of them are just as different and tasty as the other. Do keep in mind, that in this recipe it is always quality over quantity. So put in as much as you like of each of the ingredients 🙂 So here they are-
- Brownie Style- This consists of of crumbled brownie, chopped walnuts and nutella. Smear the Nutella onto the top and sprinkle the ingredients as per your choice! And then enjoy!
- The second recipe, very similar to the first one uses Nutella as a base. To top this off we are using a healthier alternative and using sliced bananas and chia. The chia gives the pancakes a crunchy twist to a normal soft pancake.
- The Very Berry Style- This is my mom’s favourite and it is a combination of all possible berries. Start of with blueberries and raspberries and top it off with whipped cream. It tends to be more expensive here in India, so below find an easy way to whip up your own cream! 🙂 This is the recipe I find myself following most of the times. And it gives the most reliable results!
4. The next two recipes use peanut butter in the recipes. You may use the crunchy one incase you’re a fan of the texture and smooth if you love the consistency to be just right! Top up the pancake with thin slices of banana and small diced cubes of apple, or any one of them. This recipe, however, tastes best with the smooth peanut butter.
5. The last one is similar to the inside of an apple pie. It involves boiling your apples and coating them with cinnamon and granulated sugar. This although most tasty, is the most time taking and tiring.
I hope you try these recipes out and tag or send me pictures of you trying them out. I hope this article acted as a base to let your imagination run wild. Until next time, Happy Reading! 🙂